Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Scum poacher

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
He got what was just.
Just today I'm hunting and a doe and fawn came in on the neighbor's hay field I have permission to hunt. They fed from 120 to 75 yds and I getting ready to open the window to shoot and I thought 'damn I don't have a hunting licence and deer tag'. Been bow hunting on my own farm and didn't need a licence.
It was enjoyable to just watch them graze and walk away 30 minutes later. I felt good.

Bigcountry40

Killing over the limit of bucks in the South is a cultural norm, I am not justifying the action or think it is right, I know multiple hunters in Eastern NC that have 55gallon barrels full of basket racks.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Killing over the limit of bucks in the South is a cultural norm, I am not justifying the action or think it is right, I know multiple hunters in Eastern NC that have 55gallon barrels full of basket racks.

And this kinda of thing is exactly why we are flooded with hunters from the south. We are only allowed one buck a year. Many of our deer have a chance to grow. Aside from PA, every state I see represented via license plates is a multi-buck harvest state. Sure wish those folks would let some of theirs grow so they wouldn't feel the need to come here.

Mike

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Up Nort
And this kinda of thing is exactly why we are flooded with hunters from the south. We are only allowed one buck a year. Many of our deer have a chance to grow. Aside from PA, every state I see represented via license plates is a multi-buck harvest state. Sure wish those folks would let some of theirs grow so they wouldn't feel the need to come here.
[emoji6]