Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello everyone

Hello everyone, I’m new to this site and still trying to navigate through everything but I have read some interesting things so far! I am curious if anyone has any information on land leases, I guess more specifically land leases in Jackson county? Thank you.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Welcome to the best site in Ohio. Feel free to stick around and introduce yourself. First post asking for lease information doesn't always receive a warm welcome. Not trying to run you off. Just throwing a warning out there. Some great people on here. That tends to rub some people wrong though.

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
Welcome aboard. Tons of great info and some really great people. Pull up a chair and jump right in. Good luck this year.

I understand completely. I’m definitely not trying to rub anyone the wrong way. I’ve never been in a group like this so I just that I would ask for a little help. We’ve been hunting a part of Wayne National Forrest in Jackson county and it seems like they sell a little bit of that area each year and I thought I would try to just look ahead to next year a little early. I apologize for my post, I probably should’ve worded my post differently. I wasn’t really thinking about being new here

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I understand completely. I’m definitely not trying to rub anyone the wrong way. I’ve never been in a group like this so I just that I would ask for a little help. We’ve been hunting a part of Wayne National Forrest in Jackson county and it seems like they sell a little bit of that area each year and I thought I would try to just look ahead to next year a little early. I apologize for my post, I probably should’ve worded my post differently. I wasn’t really thinking about being new here
You're good. No worries here. Make yourself at home.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome to the forum.

If you have never looked at Base Camp Leassing, Google it and maybe you can find something there. Good luck.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
Welcome. Best bet is to knock on as many doors as you can if they don't let anyone hunt ask if you could pay some of the property taxes for them in order to hunt.

Welcome! You'll find the best recommendation is to do the legwork on your own. You go knocking on doors this spring and summer you may end up with a great place to hunt that doesn't break the bank. Keep an eye on Craigslist too for leases.