Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Woke up to..........an iks

Lundy

Doesn't get any better than that, memories that will last a lifetime. Congratulations

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Thank you guys. It's been a day. I'm whooped. Tried to talk him into letting me buy another tag and heading out tonight. Nope. He's good. I just plain don't get it. I'd have been chomping at the bit to go try to find a buck. I'm not going to push him. Just thankful we had the memories together today.

Can a moderator help me on the pics? I can't get them to turn.
Because they were taken in portrait mode. (Up and down) instead of landscape mode. Pictures and video are intended to be taken in landscape monitors, tvs, and other devices are wider than they are tall to display in landscape mode.

your phone adds a tag to pictured and video telling electronic devices like phones and tablets the correct orientation to display the picture vertical. The forum software does not do this when uploaded directly from the phone. The software displays all pictures in landscape mode as thats the way they should have been taken. Pain in the ass that vbulletin has no intention of correcting, their response is nothing is broken as thats the incorrect way to take pictures and video for uploading off phones.

Couple options. Upload a screenshot of the picture as that should remove the tags. Upload to an image hosting site like flickr that has custom software to correct them. Upload via tapatalk.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Because they were taken in portrait mode. (Up and down) instead of landscape mode. Pictures and video are intended to be taken in landscape monitors, tvs, and other devices are wider than they are tall to display in landscape mode.

your phone adds a tag to pictured and video telling electronic devices like phones and tablets the correct orientation to display the picture vertical. The forum software does not do this when uploaded directly from the phone. The software displays all pictures in landscape mode as thats the way they should have been taken. Pain in the ass that vbulletin has no intention of correcting, their response is nothing is broken as thats the incorrect way to take pictures and video for uploading off phones.

Couple options. Upload a screenshot of the picture as that should remove the tags. Upload to an image hosting site like flickr that has custom software to correct them. Upload via tapatalk.

I'll be darned. Went into my phone camera. Couldn't figure out how to make it "landscape." Screw tapatalk. They could yank the pics eventually like photobucket has done.

Thanks all!

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Probably can't tell but he is holding a tuft of fur in first pic where deer was standing when he shot it. Pretty close shot. Haha! Obligatory tracking pic. Some hero shots. Last one is deer hanging in our salt container. Heat is on in the shop. Barn is full. Didn't want it hanging off the tractor for fear of coyotes and other critters. Should stay cold in the salt container. Should I be concerned about it hanging with all the salt? I'm not sure what is involved in salt curing but I know this isn't it. Lmao

Congrats to yo and your son!!!