Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Annual TOO Muzzy Hunt (Vinton Furnace): Discussion Thread

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Glad to hear everyone that made it had a great time.

I'd say now is a good time to delete those coordinates from this thread. Otherwise next year you won't be the first ones in there. [emoji23]
What coordinates. [emoji28]

Gordo

Athens County
I wish I would have takin more photos. Here's a couple from da Luke.

Pre game cig on a beautiful drive in.

Jesse leading the charge

Results of a 'Luke Haircut'. Missed low or barely shaved the chest at about 20 yards. F'n scope.

The only pic I took. Great trail/pinch point crossing a drainage ditch. I'd love to sit it when the bucks are cruising.

Reactions: giles

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Same place, same day?

I'm in if there's interest. I think we learned a lot last year and we can get it done this year with a few adjustments to our strategy.

Schu72

Streetsboro
I'd really like to do this one year. Haven't seen any of you and quite a while. The public regs are going to be a limiting factor.

Isaacorps

Columbus
I'd really like to do this one year. Haven't seen any of you and quite a while. The public regs are going to be a limiting factor.
I had the same thought the other day when I thought about this event. I’d be interested but will probably be a game time decision depending on how it goes this weekend, etc

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Without a buck tag in my pocket it might be hard for me to commit just yet. However, If I can stuff another doe in the freezer between time I know a good dog if you guys are doing some pushes.

Joel

Centerburg, Ohio
Forgot about the buck only thing... I may go down just to meet a couple more of you. I'm thinking a lot about doing some public land hunting next year so it'd be cool to see the area too.