Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My 2017 Buck: The longest day.

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Dude when I first saw your pic I would have sworn you were wearing a visor. Curious what a tracking dog cost for your particular tracking conditions, if you don't mind sharing.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
East central Ohio. Not sure how far he travels. There is a website, united blood trackers that lists trackers by state. There were a few with 513 and 419 area codes for you west siders.

If I remember right (Chad, correct me if I’m wrong) he’s doing Jefferson, Columbiana and Belmont counties... But will go a little further if you don’t pollute the area tracking the deer...

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
If I remember right (Chad, correct me if I’m wrong) he’s doing Jefferson, Columbiana and Belmont counties... But will go a little further if you don’t pollute the area tracking the deer...
Carrol county also. Yeah he won't travel far if you've done walked all over the place looking for your deer.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Great read and outcome Scott. That’d add a few grey hairs to a fella for sure! Thanks for sharing your story and congratulations on a getting a heck of a nice deer.:smiley_clap: