Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Hello to all good luck to all

Lucky

Sunbury
New to this site. Seems like a dam good site. Hope to post a pic of a 2017 good buck. And enjoy seeing everyone else's pics. Good luck be safe and enjoy the rut

Lucky

Sunbury
You too. Finally got a whole day to hunt Tom. Nov 12 has always been my favorite day. Got my biggest on 12 about 8 yrs ago and have shot 2 nice ones on the 12. Hopn that Tom's my day. Sitn from daylight to dark. Got high hopes. Good luck to you if your headn out Tom

Lucky

Sunbury
Thanks everyone. Should b a good day hope the 12 is good to me again. It's my favorite day to hunt. Staying out all day and hoping the big boy that's back there comes by. I'm Shure they'll b some good ones down today,. Hope one is mine. Good luck guys

Lucky

Sunbury
Just got in. In stand daylight to dark. Lots of deer. Mostly basket racks and does. There was one buck that really tempted me. But let him walk. Hope to get out mid week sometime. Hope you guys had a good day out if you went.

Lucky

Sunbury
Thanks everyone heading out for morn hunt then work. Windy and rainy. Do don't have high hopes. But never know.