Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I don’t get it!!!

angelzd28

I also like, The Hunting Public, its on YouTube. Its the guys that were on Midwest Whitetail the last few years that did the public land stuff. They started there own show/production company and to date has no ads that I can see. They have daily videos that show their season as it progresses, pretty cool.

antiqucycle

East Ohio
I prefer to watch the Alaska TV shows like the Kilchers and the one with the babe running the airport and the eskimo babe with the mosion nagant rifle and Heimo.
They are real meat hunters.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I prefer to watch the Alaska TV shows like the Kilchers and the one with the babe running the airport and the eskimo babe with the mosion nagant rifle and Heimo.

But those TV shows are just adult entertainment shows. I don't see those shows as true life. But there are some good wild country scenes.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I hope your usage of "babe" is a north west term for a female because that eskimo woman Agnes with the Mosin is a rough lookin mug.

Thunderflight

Dignitary Member
Shermans Dale, PA
No one "gives" a person a show due to their expertise. Hunting shows are simple; pay the Outdoor channel 100k, find sponsors to help cover the cost, video and edit to spec.... You're a hero or a zero. Simple.

I'm going to start a hunting show. I'm going to be the exact opposite of the shows that are out there now. I'm going smoke up before heading out and shoot every button buck that walks by.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I'm going to start a hunting show. I'm going to be the exact opposite of the shows that are out there now. I'm going smoke up before heading out and shoot every button buck that walks by.

Now a true to life show. You best be your own sponsor as no else will.