Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

WV Success

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Thank you Mike. Brought a tear to my eye. My Dad passed at 70 this year. Soak it up my friend. Big deer. Small deer. Ohio deer. WVa deer. I don't care. Share away. This is awesome!

On a side note, my Great Uncle in SE KY is similar in his thinking and about the same age. The man has probably killed more deer than the blue tongue. First buck he sees and it is down. "Got my buck!" lmao

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Thank you Mike. Brought a tear to my eye. My Dad passed at 70 this year. Soak it up my friend. Big deer. Small deer. Ohio deer. WVa deer. I don't care. Share away. This is awesome!

On a side note, my Great Uncle in SE KY is similar in his thinking and about the same age. The man has probably killed more deer than the blue tongue. First buck he sees and it is down. "Got my buck!" lmao

Hoping to get him on something good in Ohio. Not sure he has the patience to wait. He’s never killed anything bigger than 115”. But I will take it to the taxidermist myself if he can pull it off.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Hoping to get him on something good in Ohio. Not sure he has the patience to wait. He’s never killed anything bigger than 115”. But I will take it to the taxidermist myself if he can pull it off.

You had your own tree stand scare. I know you are aware of how quickly life can change. I'm not trying to be a downer or whine or cry. I'm truly happy for you that you are still able to hunt with your dad. I'll be rooting for him! Hope you guys have many many many more years of memories together. Enjoy it Mike!