Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

I Know Something

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Rule #1- When you have big peter pounders like you have, don't wrap them around the main beams, always use finger tips.

LOL Congrats on another STUD buck, you are Mr. Consistent dude. I cant wait to see how big the Hooks will be on your spring bird.

rotflmao

Congratulations Chad! You worked your tail off studying this deers pattern all summer and fall. Well deserved buddy, I told you before you left yesterday I had a feeling it was going to happen. Well done buddy.

Bad shots happen but you handled it perfectly on the recovery.:smiley_clap:

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
My pleasure to be part of the track job.... Bottomline he’s a good one and he’s yours....

If anyone needs a tracking dog within Jarrods operating area he’s a top notch dude... Not only drove an hour, worked his tail off with the dog (Buck) bit did t expect paid as he was there for training the dog.... Even helped with the drag.... I wouldn’t hesitate too call that dude....

Buckmaster

Portage
Congratulations Chad. After talking with you last night I was confident you would find him today given you bailed last night,,,post shot.

....so it appears he went down hill....how far from the water did he lay?

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
My pleasure to be part of the track job.... Bottomline he’s a good one and he’s yours....

If anyone needs a tracking dog within Jarrods operating area he’s a top notch dude... Not only drove an hour, worked his tail off with the dog (Buck) bit did t expect paid as he was there for training the dog.... Even helped with the drag.... I wouldn’t hesitate too call that dude....

That's worth $100 but I bet that cheap ass Chad gave him a congratulatory HUG and called it good!!!rotflmao

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I figured either Chad or xbow Rick. They both been hitting it hard and when I read this I hadn't seen either one post. Congrats again on a fantastic buck!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Thanks a lot, fellas! Yesterday was a long day at work that's for sure! I'll get to the story this evening! Fugg off, Holdren! I gave him all the money I had in my wallet, and I think he deserves more!