Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team Prime Strikes on a Vermont Doe

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Well broke in the new Prime on Monday night. Mature and lone 112lb doe. Shot her at 6 yards and she went only 30. My boys third word he ever said was “deer” and as you can see from the picture he was pretty excited with what dad brought home. IMG_2733.jpgIMG_2734.JPGIMG_0217.JPG

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Thanks all. I’m pretty impressed for 15 months old. He made it for a two hour sit in the blind one night last week. We played with trucks, sticks, and dirt, had some snacks, and then he took a nap lol. He always points to the laptop and reviews all my trailcam photos with me too. Certainly created my favorite hunting partner.

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
Congrats on the deer and great pic of little man! I like the look of those arrows too.

Those are the Beman ICS Hunter White Out. I like them a lot so far. I always hated not being able to see my arrows that well whether in flight or in the target.

Another bonus with these arrows are the price. I was shooting the Carbon Express Blu RZ which locally run $90/ half dozen. I picked up a dozen bare shafts of the White Outs for $98 (cut to length) but had a $25 gift card to Lancaster Archery and then fletched them up.

I’ve got a HHA single pin slider sight and regularly shoot 60-70 yards. I’ve noticed no difference flight wise with these arrows versus my C.E. I did have to resight (or change sight tapes) due to the White Outs being slightly heavier but that only took about 6-8 arrows.

I would recommend giving them a look. Hopefully they continue to make them.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats on the doe. The little man's face is awesome! If that doesn't make a person smile. . . I don't know what will. He looks ecstatic.