Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Just got home with her. She really seemed to like the truck ride. Feels pretty damn good to get my doe out of the way this early! Never had an opening day kill either. Time to get the knives out and get to work now.

Thanks for all the congrats everyone!

View attachment 57146

Congratulations Giles! Way to get the it done...:smiley_clap:

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Awww fugg it. I'm gonna wait until the morning to go out. Starting off with 40 degree weather & no wind is a better choice than this windy warm afternoon. As much as the Toms have been acting up lately, I'm gonna take a hen decoy with me. It'll put whatever deer that comes by at ease & perhaps make some good video coverage. Good luck fuggers!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
This guy just came through. Hung out for about 10 minutes before heading on his way. He got as close as about 7 yards.

rsmith

Fuggin neighbor is really getting on my nerves. Every night for the past week he has a routine of taking his mini excavator in the woods and driving on his trail and moving some logs, then his kids come out and ride the side by side and 3 ATV’s through the woods up until 5:45/6:30 ish. Then it’s family range night and they all shoot guns until dark. Like I’m all for having fun but come on. He fuggin knows I hunt and if he was hunting I would be riding back in the woods, shooting guns and taking a fricken mini excavator in the woods during season. End rant