Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I saw jack squat. Swapped a card. Had pretty much nothing on it. 1-2yr old bucks. Retrieved my blind and re-secured it. Walked out.

Jason Short

Wayne County
Hunted till 10:15 and only saw one little buck. My little brother got to see his first deer from a stand. He came in to 15 yards and spotted me in the tree, stared for about 5 minutes then turned around and jogged outta there. He's a one antlered 3 pointer that would have made a great first deer for my brother. A few more steps and he would have had a clear shot but it just didn't quite happen. Oh well tomorrow morning I might take another one of my brother's out.

Gordo

Athens County
Nope. Up in Cleveland/medina area bored outta my mind bouncing off the damn walls. MIL's spot. Anyone live up here want to go get a drink? The Miller lite ain't cutting it.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Nope. Up in Cleveland/medina area bored outta my mind bouncing off the damn walls. MIL's spot. Anyone live up here want to go get a drink? The Miller lite ain't cutting it.....
Wish I would of known this earlier, I would of met you somewhere, and had a pop😂😂

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Agreed Gordo, would have enjoyed showing you the backroads of flat north central Ohio!

This AM was a good morning with double digit deer seen up to 10:30am. I moved my climber after that and look forward to the new view tomorrow morning.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Agreed Gordo, would have enjoyed showing you the backroads of flat north central Ohio!

This AM was a good morning with double digit deer seen up to 10:30am. I moved my climber after that and look forward to the new view tomorrow morning.
Good luck in the morning!

OO2

In the Uplands
Got on stand and had a deer walk right by me while it was still too dark to make out what it was. As darkness began to fade I saw that it looked like a pretty good buck. He was eating the remaining spilled corn from the farmer till it got light. All of this at 50/60 yards. Then he walked away and that was that. Was pretty exciting to watch him feed for that long as it began to get lighter and lighter and I could tell more and more what he was.

Last edited: