Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Gordo

Athens County
Frusturated man....... I don't get frusturated. Fugg is right. Just gotta keep grinding. Good sign they up on their feet, but shit, due to catch a break!

Didn't see much else after that. I bet that sum a biotch rolled in around 2pm and cleared them out. Argh

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Frusturated man....... I don't get frusturated. Fugg is right. Just gotta keep grinding. Good sign they up on their feet, but shit, due to catch a break!

Didn't see much else after that. I bet that sum a biotch rolled in around 2pm and cleared them out. Argh

X2 buddy... This season has kicked my ass lol.... nothing but yearling doe and small bucks...
Looking fwd too gun season actually....

Concordmeadowsfarm

SE Ohio
Nice buck! Had a single doe run in and go nuts, then a grunting button buck came running up and started chasing her. Funny sh it. Only action I saw tonight. First sit in new stand spot, Hope this turns out to be a good spot. Where are u in Athens Co Gordo?

00buck

Hey good luck to all hunting today
Stuck at this dead end job again.cant seem to really get a day off to hunt or off early enough to get out may have to wait and take the 444 out during gun week or the 450

rooster85

Lake County
Hey good luck to all hunting today
Stuck at this dead end job again.cant seem to really get a day off to hunt or off early enough to get out may have to wait and take the 444 out during gun week or the 450

I hammered one with the .444 last year, definitely kills them....

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Been settled in since noon.
Now need a nice buck to play the game.