Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
That’s a wild looking rack! Is it just the right main or both?

Just his one side ...hoping he makes it another year ...it will be a spread of about 8” and really funky next year! He must of got hit by a car bc he limps pretty bad but doesn’t keep him from chasing the tail !

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Starting to wonder if my blind was altered by the wind or trespassers messing with it. My camera was rotated on the tree to point away from the tractor path I had it facing. Starting to make sense why I haven't been seeing anything on this section. There is someone else in there. This is the crap that really pisses me off. NOBODY else has permission. Might be time to pull the camera and relocate to see if I can catch them. At least they didn't steal it or the stand or the blind in that area.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
Starting to wonder if my blind was altered by the wind or trespassers messing with it. My camera was rotated on the tree to point away from the tractor path I had it facing. Starting to make sense why I haven't been seeing anything on this section. There is someone else in there. This is the crap that really pisses me off. NOBODY else has permission. Might be time to pull the camera and relocate to see if I can catch them. At least they didn't steal it or the stand or the blind in that area.

I️ feel ya Phil! Had that happen to me last year in one woods ...waited till I️ wasn’t around and pushed it during gun and got a real nice buck out of it

Flatlander

Darby Creek

Phil, I put an old camera that wasn't working out in plain view and placed a well hidden working cam looking directly at it. I caught the low life who was stealing mine. He was an older man in his 60's. you would think maybe kids but I guess no particular age group for morality.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Phil, I put an old camera that wasn't working out in plain view and placed a well hidden working cam looking directly at it. I caught the low life who was stealing mine. He was an older man in his 60's. you would think maybe kids but I guess no particular age group for morality.

At least it was still there. Still hate it when people screw with your stuff. Hate trespassers too. No respect.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio

I️ feel ya Phil! Had that happen to me last year in one woods ...waited till I️ wasn’t around and pushed it during gun and got a real nice buck out of it

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Just got back from helping my buddy drag his target buck out, real happy for him!

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Super cool deer Chad! Congratulations to all!

I'm creeping around. Could have shot a spike at 15 yards. Mason and Josh ar in the blind with the decoy out. I really hope a good one shows up for them

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
JB, glad you didn’t break an ankle, but I woulda given a lot to see ya go down. Lots of fond memories with my cousins and our issues back in the day trying to get things setup in Pickerellmao

Ha! Just saw this. It would have been money well spent. I'm sure it would have appeared way funnier to a spectator than it was to me at the time!