Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
The day we decided to sleep in sounds like it’s the best day to be out. Of course!

I can relate. Haven't seen a lot of action this year. This morning I watched a doe with a 2yr old 8pt in the field behind my barn. Not a shooter but clearly he was closing in. They were feeding around each other and doing the mating dance. She was flickering her tail and lifting it up occasionally. He would follow her for awhile. She would follow him a bit. Where am I? Sipping coffee. Planning a hunt for tomorrow. Uh booy. I may have screwed up by not hunting.

loose_is_fast

McClure
Well my brother in law needs to work on counting. Here is his 10 appoint from this morning.

Attachments

• 20171108_095504.jpg
    20171108_095504.jpg
    265.6 KB · Views: 83

Gordo

Athens County
Nice one! Hell of a shot too.

I just packed out. Duty calls. Hopeing to be back in the saddle for a late afternoon hunt.

I've been spoiled this year, but it was my slowest hunt in a while. Single doe and the family group was it. Hopes were high after yesterday's mayhem. 'Tis hunting

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nice! They are hitting the ground, yotes included! I have yet to see one from the stand this year, which is weird. Good shooting fellas!