Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

loose_is_fast

McClure
I shot my second doe of the year a little after 8 this morning. It was my first sit on this property for the year so I am very happy to have some action and feel very greatful to have harvested 2 deer in 4 hunts. Gonna let this place soak until the second week of November and hope I can catch a good buck cruising.

Attachments

• 20171026_091904.jpg
    20171026_091904.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 110

Gordo

Athens County
I shot my second doe of the year a little after 8 this morning. It was my first sit on this property for the year so I am very happy to have some action and feel very greatful to have harvested 2 deer in 4 hunts. Gonna let this place soak until the second week of November and hope I can catch a good buck cruising.

Congrats!!!!

Good luck catching great grand daddy cruising!

J-Rod

Sweet! Congrats!

J-Rod

Sitting here in a stand watching and listening to a small buck chase tail and grunting like he just learned to grunt lol. There’s nothing on TV that compares to this.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats! Next 2.5 weeks about anything can happen. You know the property. I don't. I don't know that I'd stay out of ANY property that has does for the next couple weeks. Lol

Jason Short

Wayne County
Haven't posted much lately but I hunted tonight and saw 5. A guy was walking in at 5:15 and he spooked a nice buck right through my shooting lane. Saw three small does and a forky too

Steelheadtracker

Going out for my first sit this season in the morning. Cannot sleep. On the plus side, I am getting up at 4am so might as well just stay awake and not have to fight snoozing the alarm.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Well fudge. Walked over quarter mile into the stand. Had a solo deer bedded 10yds away. Seemed like larger body. Definitely not a fawn. Majority of corn is picked to my west. Farmer was turning dirt on the picked beans SE of me. Strong south wind. Hopefully they come to bed on northwest end of the woods to avoid the tractor going back and forth. First morning hunt of the year.