Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

rsmith

Stayed out an extra 5 minutes and didn’t see anything. Oh well off to school than I’m getting back out tonight

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Movement has been minimal here in wv this week. Only 1 buck sighting. The water went bad in the cistern so I haven't had a shower since Sunday but just had 2 does feeding at 35 yards downwind and didn't get busted. Headed home after this sit.

tpierce

Make that 2 buck sightings. Young 6 point came through
Testing, New phone. See if I can post pic.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Lip curling, trying to figure out what's so smokey. Lol

Attachments

• IMG_1764.jpg
    IMG_1764.jpg
    154.2 KB · Views: 82

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No, he's a three year old He looks good in the pic but you can tell he's a young one in the video. I'll post it later.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ric, he got downwind of me and turned toward me. Came right in. Video is cool. If YouTube ever loads it I'll post a link.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
I'm sitting on the ground. Mason is in the money spot again. I've never hunted this particular patch before as it just came available to me. It's where most of the deer we see come from so I'm trying to be careful.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Hope ya guys had a good hunt Brock.
I have seen more scrapes open up the last 2 days than i have in several years and several rubs today.
I am thinking this is gonna be a really good season starting pretty darn soon.

Gordo

Athens County
If I see a 3 year old similar to him i may not be able to control myself. It's been a minute...... ha.

Sounds like a great hunt

I'll be hopping in on the action a week from today at the latest. Doubt I'll be able to hold out that long. Weather looking good. Bring on the cold, frosty, overcast crap

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Walked one of the properties I hunt, few rubs and no scrapes as of yet.... There’s 11 resident doe that roam this property..... Hopefully they’ll start showing up here shortly.... Put down two mock scrapes so we’ll see what happens....

cotty16

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Had my first sit tonight. My daughter, Katie was in the shooters seat with her crossbow.
We bumped a doe on the way in that was right by the stand. Saw a lone doe in the field on the way out and two more as we got closer to the truck.

Nothing while sitting, but we still had a good time.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Glad you made it out, Mike! Hard to be motivated with what you have going on over there, I'm sure.

Mason saw 8 or 9. I saw 2. All does and fawns.