Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Curran

Supporting Member
Central Ohio
Blowing pretty hard this morning. Saw 3 doe being harassed by a young buck. He was grunting every few steps which is always cool to hear. Coons and squirrels are active. Barometric pressure is dropping and there's plenty of acorns on the ground. Hopefully some more come through and are in range. Good luck to everybody out there.

rooster85

Lake County
Had a buck at 7 yards when it was still pretty dark. Actually didn't realize it was a deer for about ten minutes. I was thinking about how funny your mind MAKES you see what you want, then it moved. Lol. Hung out until just minutes before shooting light, I could see his head gear but not very well. Looked like that 8 I'm getting on camera. Good luck guys!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Had a chance to kill a doe friday evening. Weather was perfect. Cool breeze came in. Doe and button buck came down to my corn 25 yards. She wouldn't let me have the broadside shot.

NBK2003

Man this wind down here is crazy right now. Think I'll have to just cancel tonight and hit it hard tomorrow am

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
We have a front going through right now. We will be out as soon as it clears. Dropping temps should make a good evening.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Wind is crazy here. Was getting ready to gear up and head out and the wind started really gusting. Decided best to stay home this evening. Going to try and hit it tomorrow evening.

5Cent

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
North Central Ohio
Things are finally starting to settle down here and temps have settled into the low 60’s. Gearing up for my first sit tonight:pickle:

Good luck fellas!