Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Congrats Braydon! That smile says it all! I'm sure there is a proud Paw Paw who is pretty tired tonight.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
No rain here right now.

Schu72

Streetsboro
Had an absolute stud come in at first light. Head down and on the prowl. He caught Ethan getting his gun up. Never spooked, but didn't stock around.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Dropped my brother and nephew off in a spot. Ran the roads a little. We saw 6. Three bucks got after a doe and two does feeding in a corn field. Hope something makes it past Drew and all the other kids out!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Putting down buckets of rain here. I made the right call to stay home. Garrett has decided he wants to hunt the youth season. He is not chomping at the bit though. Making his hunt enjoyable is needed if I'm going to build the fire. Rain blowing sideways won't do it for him. Lol

Good luck Schu and all!

rooster85

Lake County
Good luck to everyone out, especially the youth hunters! I'll be hunting tomorrow, waiting on my hunting partner to get bigger so she can come with me!

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Thanks Everyone! PaPaw is proud of him as usual. He was sure to ask "How many guys liked my deer PaPaw?" Believe we have another member coming up through the ranks. He was sure proud of that doe!

First trip out with firearm coming shortly.