Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Nothing else happening. One of my feeders didn't spit out any corn, so I messed a bit with it. Seems to be in working order, battery is fine, spinner doesnt appear to be jammed. I played with the timer & it would spin for a second. I messed a bit more, so time will tell.Had to readjust my ladder stand too. Sheesh.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Nothing else happening. One of my feeders didn't spit out any corn, so I messed a bit with it. Seems to be in working order, battery is fine, spinner doesnt appear to be jammed. I played with the timer & it would spin for a second. I messed a bit more, so time will tell.Had to readjust my ladder stand too. Sheesh.
Hopefully I don't come off sounding like a dick. This is the reason your deer sightings have plummeted. The constant moving around, adjusting stands, feeders, picking up sticks, and the pressure have done you in. It doesn't take deer long to figure out they are being hunted on a 40 acre piece if you aren't careful with access, and pressure. I'm still rooting for you but you gotta sit still and quit moving around!

Zeke_19

View for the evening, great night to be out! Saw two big bucks fighting over a doe on my way in about an hour ago.

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Mason and Josh are out. Mason has his recurve out on it's maiden voyage. He is hunting on the ground where Josh missed a doe the other day. Josh is tucked into a ground blind on the other side of the farm from Mason. One of them should get a shot at something tonight.

Gordo

Athens County
A spike, a solo doe, and a 2.5 year old 8. I'd 'bet' the bulk of the does are being bred right now at my spot. No where to be found

2 were down wind at one point and the 8 crossed my entry path and all was good. Broke the mouse boots out and threw the others in the trash. [emoji1360]

Last edited: