Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Jason Short

Wayne County
Congrats to everyone that got it done! I had two bucks run past at about 15 yards while I was still in the parking area. Got in and found where a bunch of trails intersected and ended up seeing 3 young bucks

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats fellas! We had a pretty good hunt. Thought I had a nice 2.45 year old 8 grunted in for Josh until he saw a doe on the gas line. Saw 3 other bucks, chasing, and about 10 doe.

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Had a basket 6 showed up front of my stand 40 yards. He heard something behind me. Got me thinking bigger buck back there. So waited. He went too find out and never came back. It was really cool that i was downwind by that basket 6 for 15 mins at 40 yards. He smelled the smoke from my hunting clothes and wasnt even spooked at all.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Congrats too all who scored tonight...

Only saw a fork horn at last light and my buddy saw a nice size doe about the same time....

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
I have finally started seeing some seeking and one chase the past 3 days. For some reason our place is better around mid-month. Hoping something decent shows up. The best buck I have had on cam (the 130s 8) broke a G3. I've seen almost all of the resident bucks and passed a few cull bucks that mat not be so fortunate later in the month. I have not seen the 7 year old 125" 8 other than silhouetted under one of my stands last night. He has been everywhere in the daylight but where I have been. I saw 4 big mature does this eve that had no fawns with them...or bucks in tow.