Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Hunter II

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
The biggest buck I've ever seen, even my cams for that matter was dogging a doe soon after the sun went over the hill. Ironically, the pic I posted in the View thread this evening is where they were, going left to right about 150 yards out. As soon as I saw her, She was kinda keeping low & as soon as I started to wonder, I heard this dinkish grunting. It was him & no other bucks were following. She never did come my way & that was that. Before I left, there was another smaller buck harassing a doe to my south.

Hunter II

Dad bought this place in Monroe county in 2000. It is only 33 acres and deer don’t really stay on us but we do get traffic during the rut. This is the biggest deer taken here so far. Many beers to be drank tonight.

OO2

In the Uplands
Had a great afternoon sit. Had multiple bucks come into the recently cut cornfield after the hot does that were run around by a younger buck when we first got in stand. Never responded to grunt or rattle, only one thing on their minds.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Dad bought this place in Monroe county in 2000. It is only 33 acres and deer don’t really stay on us but we do get traffic during the rut. This is the biggest deer taken here so far. Many beers to be drank tonight.

Awesome! Nice chocolate rack too!

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Great stuff,,, Where in Monroe Co. are you, I used to hunt a lot around Graysville. Congrats on a great buck Hunter II.

Awesome you found him Rsmith cant wait for pics.