Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Waited for the rain to quit and snuck in nice and quiet while it was getting light . Sure nice slipping into a hang on and not carrying a extra 20 pounds plus climbing . Only down side other than it being 60 was I had to stop and shit in the creek on my way in and wipe my ass with wet fucking leaves . Good thing my wind is perfect cause I doubt I got a clean wipe

rsmith

No beds. 4 of us is walked some crp but woulda had to step on it in places to find it. I don’t think he is far. And I never pushed him after shot. Walked out and gave him 4 hours.

If you know anyone that has a drone, call them. That may be a great option as well to have someone running a drone as you guys are on the ground trying to find it. Just my opinion if you lost him in a field/more open area. Good luck man.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
Shot was back enough it didn’t stop on opposite shoulder. Heading back out shortly. Great blood 2-300 yards thru crp grass to edge of woods and just lost it. Found complete arrow half way thru grass. No guts or smell to arrow. Looked good. Can’t believe we lost the blood as good as it was spraying. He’s dead just gotta find it. Buddy bringing his dog this morning. The thing smelled real rutty at area where the shot was. Little bit of rain 1.5 hours after shot didn’t help but shoulda seen where it entered woods with tall grass and at least rubbing blood on sapling. Heavy rains overnight probably washed away blood. See what happens. I will search today until downpours start and Monday. I’m off all week on vacation.

Just curious, how big is the woods where last blood was?

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Live from my bathroom window haha. Couldn't go out this morning on account of my wife had to work today so I have the boy.

Look at you being all adult and shit.... lol....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Waited for the rain to quit and snuck in nice and quiet while it was getting light . Sure nice slipping into a hang on and not carrying a extra 20 pounds plus climbing . Only down side other than it being 60 was I had to stop and shit in the creek on my way in and wipe my ass with wet fucking leaves . Good thing my wind is perfect cause I doubt I got a clean wipe

Always, always have paper on hand lmao... Good luck buddy lol...

OO2

In the Uplands
It’s been a lackluster morning so far. Got drenched on way in and since it’s cleared up only seen 2 young buck. Figured more deer would be moving with corn coming off nearby recently.

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Haha! TC just shits in his boxers wipes and throws em away.

Bigcountry40

Currently free ballin, couldn't hold it anymore, shit in creek, ripped off undies, due to wet leaves not getting the job done