Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

OO2

In the Uplands
No green light required this morning. Moon is really bright. Hoping that doesn’t impact things too much. Dead silent out here. Smoked up extra good and got evercalm with me. Got in clean and looking forward to a good sit.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Doesn't feel like a good sit already. Forgot my boots, so I had to drive 20 minutes home, then back. Settled in at 7:20. Can just now see my pins, but would have issues making out a deer's body. I get the sense it'll be a slow morning and probably 10AM before I see deer. Staying until noon, then I'm off to have fun and hunt ducks tonight!

Good luck, be safe and shoot straight of you're out today!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Ground blind. Decoy. Heavy doe area. East of standing corn with east winds. Let's have a buck skirt the downwind west side of corn while scent checking and see my decoy.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
120's 8 point hot on a does ass at first light. Had him at 15 yards, my buddy wasn't ready lol. Lone doe came through 10 minutes ago hauling ass

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Threw a couple grunts out 750. Rattled at 8am. Couldn't stir anything. Little bit surprised.

Good luck to you all! Be safe. No reason this shouldn't be a busy weekend of IKS threads.

Carpn

*Supporting Member*
Wooster
Kiddo stayed at the grandparents last night so I slept in with the wifey . I'll be headed out this evening after taking care of a few things

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County