Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Outdoorsfellar

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Just had a doe & two fawns come down to my feeder & then headed up past me. She got downwind & blew a few times before settling down. They got up behind me a little ways & casualy headed off. I'm smoked up & evercalm is on my boots.

rsmith

Well this colder weather has me motivated to get back out. Can’t wait for Saturday to get out. Good luck everyone!

NBK2003

Got in stand late dealing with lil mans doe and school. (I let him sleep in we were out late learning field dress basics in the barn) had one buck and two does about 70 yds as I climbed into stand. Nice morning out. Good luck fellers!

NBK2003

Every damn weekend has been crap around here. Once the rut hits, my daughter will be visiting the babysitter early in the morning

I wonder if we could start a business called "deer down daycare". A place you can drop of you kids,dogs,mother in law if needed. You can pay by the hour. Seasonal income to support the habit!

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
Checked my camera outback to see what was going on. I had several sequences with younger bucks with there nose to the ground bumping does off of the food plots. Could be why Hicks seen so many young ones dead on 75?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Had planned on hunting today but I need a South direction wind for my prime spot not a North wind direction.