Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats Jason! My hunt was eventful to say the least. At 3 I heard a bunch of noise behind me, turned around to see about 8 antlerless coming off the hill with a fuggin dog on their ass. Had a bb run right under my stand and he stated there for about 30 seconds. Then comes the dogs owner, yelling for the bastard. Never saw another doe after that but did have a nice 3 year old 9 point cruise by at 20 yards. Saw about 10 gobblers also.

OO2

In the Uplands
Had a young buck put on a show with a yearling doe pretty much all night. He was doggin her pretty good. Then had a parade of does till it got too dark to see. Only small bucks and an interesting 6 point forky buck.

Spencie

Constitution Ohio
Saw a little 9 chasing a doe....or the neighbors dogs got them up and running. They chased another buck over the ridge about 45 minutes later. No shots were offered at the dogs or the neighbor.

huntn2

Hudson, OH
I suppose you guys already know about that NY fella. So wrong & devastating in every way.

Very sad what happened in Chautauqua County. Nick and I known some folks who know the woman killed. Happened about 15 minutes from Nick’s parents. Then yesterday, what I presume to be an Amish from Middlefield, OH (based on name), shot a brown pickup truck up there mistaking it for a deer...