Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

OO2

In the Uplands
Same does ended up coming back my way along with a pile of other deer. Thought about shooting the old horse of a doe but she behaved herself. Still no appearance from any mature bucks.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Well I think this is the deer I shot at last night, of course I was at the box blind tonight were the damn corn is!!! But hell no he goes where there is no corn!! I am sick, just drinking my blues away.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
IMG_0428.jpg

That was 100 yards into it. Went all the way to that far tree line, she laid 10 yards into it. 60 yards from where my buddy Shawn was sitting.
Decent size doe, 50 yard hard quartering away. Saw 21 antlerless deer tonight during legal shooting time.

Congrats on the deer guys. My buddy killed the buck That has been hanging around. I’m tagged out so I have been trying to get him on this buck and it finally happened. He has been chasing the yearlings around the last month. Watched him chase one yesterday morning.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Congrats on the deer guys. My buddy killed the buck That has been hanging around. I’m tagged out so I have been trying to get him on this buck and it finally happened. He has been chasing the yearlings around the last month. Watched him chase one yesterday morning.
Nice buck! Congrats to your buddy!