Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Live From the Stand 2017.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Kudos to you guys fighting this cold snap. Wind had a hell of a bite today. Saw a nice buck behind the house tonight and several on the drive home. Hope that's a good sign for the weekend!

Jason Short

Wayne County
Two coyotes on the other side of the creek I was hunting. Mouth squeaked one in to about 30 yards then whiffed on the shot. Saw one deer in the field on the way out. Very few tracks in the snow anywhere I walked today.

bigten05

*Supporting Member*
knox county ohio
didnt see any last night but something to remember, i must have gotten a little snow on my release and my rest because both of them were frozen, i was lucky enough to catch it but it could have cost me a shot if i would of gotten a chance.

OO2

In the Uplands
Still, chilly morning. Seen a few deer here and there. Then had group of 6 come screaming by with a pack of yotes right behind em. Snares will be going out today. Thinking I may need to bring .22-250 along with bow next time.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
didnt see any last night but something to remember, i must have gotten a little snow on my release and my rest because both of them were frozen, i was lucky enough to catch it but it could have cost me a shot if i would of gotten a chance.

Good reminder right there to double check your equipment once on stand to remove/dry things off. Glad it didn’t cost you anything.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

Hunter II

Jumped what appeared to be a doe by my stand. It limped off. I can see a couple beds so I think it has spent some time here.