Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Team 3

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
My deer hunting has been on the back burner the last two weeks. Wrestling season started so I have been busy. Leave tomorrow for gun camp. Hopefully will get some freezer meat at least. After that Sundays will be my main day moving forward. Still getting some good pics so I should be able to contribute in the late season.

Clay Showalter

Southern member northern landowner
Guilford County
Well here looking forward to tomorrow, feeling a little under the weather went to urgent care with a low grade fever. Told doc I would be out hunting as long as I could get out of bed.

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Was lucky enough to harvest a 9pt this morning. Will get measurements and all added yo harvest thread Wednesday once we leave camp. Should help us a little bit.

Iowa_Buckeye

Smartest person here
Linn County Iowa
Congrats again!! Think it's too early to start the smack talk (I don't!!!). Team 3 is running away with this thing!! The grand prize of nothingness must have us motivated!!

Quantum673

Black Hat Cajun
Supporting Member
Due to the warm temps I took the buck straight to processor. Should get him back either late this week or next. Will get all the measurements up on the harvest thread then.