Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New to Ohio Hunting

Bigcountry40

welcome aboard, honestly youre not far from woodbury in Coshocton County or AEP strip mined land, with you being within a hour of each you could really do well for yourself. I would go down to woodbury and scout out about 5 or 6 places.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Welcome to the forum!

I lived in Kent for 9 months back in 2005. I remember stopping at a farmer's place down around Hartville to ask permission to hunt his 1K acres. He said "sure, come in here and let me right your name down with the others". We walked in to the barn and in slot #32 he started to write my name. I just thanked him for his time and left. I doubt I ever forget that. I hated being a hunter and living up there. I can only imagine it is MUCH worse now.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Thanks, I think I will try my luck at Walborn this year while trying to get permission for private land.

Warm weather will bring out the walkers with their dogs, get ready for the foot traffic, but the deer are used to it and after you've hunted a while you'll know where to move to take advantage of their presence....

Floki

I use to live at three way of Myersville , Krumroy and Flickenger. Butted up to hawks farm. Their are some monster deer around their. I need to figure out how to posts pictures and I'll show you some that have been killed in that area.

The one that was killed by Canton road and killian road was something else. The thing looked like a tattoo artist drew its rack.