Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun Season!!!!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Pussy!

How's that giant 6 looking?! One of my favorite kills from this site. That dude was as cool as the story AND the frost line[emoji23].
HAHA. I'll always love that pic! You should see his younger brother. Identical, just need 2 more years to catch up body wise.

Bigcountry40

I feel like there is a strong correlation between dislike of gun season and bow hunters who hunt independently. From time to time we mention the independent Rogue bow hunter assassin who kills a booner every year but speaks and interacts with no one, they hate gun season!

Bigcountry40

Any chance you can justify that statement. I'm not quite sure what you mean by hunting independently.

Like guys who literally hunt by themselves all the time and do not interact with other hunters (probably doesnt include anyone on this site for obvious reasons), I have no proof or data to support my correlation, I stated that it was a feeling. By independent, I mean hunters who purposely isolate themselves-nothing wrong with it, different strokes for different folks, I just prefer euchre, beer, hunting fellowship.

Last edited: