Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

To the admin of this group

Sgt Fury

Sgt. Spellchecker
To the admin of this group;
can you please try to have a little more control over who you let in. There is a new member. An elderly woman. She has been privately messaging men. She sends naked pictures of herself in grotesque poses along with close ups of her lady garden. She is offering a samsung galaxy s8 in exchange for sexual favours.
I am especially upset because as it turns out, the phone wasn't even a galaxy s8... It was a galaxy s5 and it obviously has a virus because it's really slow. If that wasn't bad enough... The caps lock button sticks!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Fuggin Marines.... SMDH..... lmao....

TO THE ADMIN OF THIS GROUP;
CAN YOU PLEASE TRY TO HAVE A LITTLE MORE CONTROL OVER WHO YOU LET IN. THERE IS A NEW MEMBER. AN ELDERLY WOMAN. SHE HAS BEEN PRIVATELY MESSAGING MEN. SHE SENDS NAKED PICTURES OF HERSELF IN GROTESQUE POSES ALONG WITH CLOSE UPS OF HER LADY GARDEN. SHE IS OFFERING A SAMSUNG GALAXY S8 IN EXCHANGE FOR SEXUAL FAVOURS.
I AM ESPECIALLY UPSET BECAUSE AS IT TURNS OUT, THE PHONE WASN'T EVEN A GALAXY S8... IT WAS A GALAXY S5 AND IT OBVIOUSLY HAS A VIRUS BECAUSE IT'S REALLY SLOW. IF THAT WASN'T BAD ENOUGH... THE CAPS LOCK BUTTON STICKS.....

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Lucky you. Be careful now as some will believe this shit and wait around for their PM's from her.