Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

1023's Trail Cam Pics: 2017 Edition

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Very cool video of that nice buck tearing up that licking branch! Another JVS site?

Actually no. I made that last year and all I did was piss in it when I hung the camera. I didn't even have Evercalm with me. I re-positioned the scrape about 30 yards straight behind this and rehung the cam. I slathered the JVS and Evercalm on it, then took a healthy piss in the scrape. Can't wait to pull it in a month or so!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Hoping this guy wants to check a great food source for hot does tonight. Definitely my #1 right now. He's a cool old buck and I'd be happy as hell to have all that meat!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
I decided I'd shoot this deer too. Not sure I'm committed to passing 3 year olds this season. I'll know when I see him. The best part of this pic is who's staring him down. Love having a healthy doe herd again.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Im right there with you. With a 3 and 5 year old and the wife and I working all the time I cant spend days on end chasing ghosts lol.
Heard that! K will be 5 in 60 days. Kenna is 8 months. And even if I do pass him, someone else will kill him or I'll never see him again. My days of holding out for 4+ year old deer are numbered I believe!

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Sum bitch was back in the same spot in the same field with the same for when I get back to the truck tonight. I need a pit blind to kill him!