Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Another one ...

Creb19

Today I got another trail cam stolen. Do they make gps chips yet you can hide in them and track where they are? I'm so sick of this crap. Any suggestions ..

rsmith

I had my first camera stolen this year. I took my other two and wrote "camera 3" and "camera 5" insides them. I only have 2 but that just makes the question and look around a bit and question if there really are more around before stealing it. But at the end of the day they will still get stolen.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I had my first camera stolen this year. I took my other two and wrote "camera 3" and "camera 5" insides them. I only have 2 but that just makes the question and look around a bit and question if there really are more around before stealing it. But at the end of the day they will still get stolen.

Or just make the thieves look harder for the other cameras to steal.

NWOHhunter

NW Ohio
I had a stand stolen late winter and this spring early summer, I think they were in the process of stealing my ladder stand. The ratchet straps where all undone 4 of them! It was pushed over in a direction that no wind could of caused it. I packed it up and placed it in a different woods. I have an idea of two people that it probably was! Teenagers who don't follow society or hunting codes of ethics! I have a sneaking suspicion that one of the Turd Fergusons could be sneaking on here! One of the main reasons I don't post my good pics, I don't want him setting a stand 10 feet off the property line and "only" hunting his side!