Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My first Group Text with Dustin and Tall Chad!

Bigcountry40

So I was fishing last week and caught a 6" large mouth, I sent a picture of this fish with some vulgar language to Dustin and who thought was Tall Chad in a group text. I got Tall Chad's # from Dustin. Dustin responded immediately, Tall Chad did'nt respond which I found strange after hearing how active he is on his cellular device. later on in the day who I thought was Tall Chad starting asking question like who is this?, etc, I of course thought Tall Chad was messing with me and continued to send vulgar text messages. Finally Dustin put too and too together and asked "me who is this 330 #?" I was like Tall Chad, Dustin said "no it isnt!" It was about the same time that the mystery 330 # texted that his name was Gary. I then apologized for the misunderstanding, called and yelled at Dustin while he laughed until he pissed himself (true story). Moral of the story is Dustin is an asshole and so is Tall Chad and make sure you check #s before sending sensitive texts lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
62557221.jpghqdefault.jpg

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
That is hilarious! That is sort of like thinking Jon was in the group following you on a quad. . . . and later realizing he isn't with them.

I sure hope Gary isn't offended easily. lmao

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
LMAO, that was funny as hell. Not piss myself funny, which didn't happen, but still funny as fuck. He called Gary a bitch a few times too.