Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017-18' Buckeyes

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
How in the hell can we not find someone that can kick the ball out of the back of the end zone?!? Mind blowing suck factor from Urban's special teams today.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Eliminate the early mistakes, and were winning this game right now. But it is what it is, and we fugged up. Penn State it going to win the championship and I can't wait to see Joe's excuses.

twireman

Kingston, OH
O-H...f@*king...I-O Baby!!!!!! Great comeback and true grit!!!!!

Hell i may burn a couch in my driveway to relive my college years!!

Last edited:

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
They done everything they could to lose it, honestly JT looked the best Ive ever seen him play.. Yea I said that with a mouth full of CROW.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I caught the first 4-5 minutes on the radio while at a soccer tournament. The dad's were all shouting updates during the game. Listened to the game on the radio on the ride home. Caught the last 6-8min of the third quarter and all the fourth on the TV. The parts I heard and the parts I watched it sure appeared as if the Buckeyes were going to self destruct. The last five minutes of the game, (maybe 7-9minutes) they decided it was time to play football. Whew! What an ending!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Went out to dinner with the wife, restaurant had the game on, we left the restaurant with the Buckeyes 2 scores behind in the 4th quarter and Penn State driving ..... Get home and OSU won???? WTF did Penn State do the last 6 minutes? Lmao....

Jamie

Ohio
Told ya. :smiley_clap: all you JT haters can suck it. rotflmao

arguably the best player in the country held to 40 yards rushing, 36 of which came on one play. stuffed and smothered. "if you win by more than one point, it isn't much of a game." - Lou Holtz

and if they had not shot both their feet off with the poor special teams play, penalties, and turnovers, the score would not have been close. OSU dominated them on both sides of the ball, as predicted. that was a seriously great comeback win. epic.

O-H!

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
And not a single Alabama Ol Coonhound cricket is chirping on here tonight. . . .

Yeah. I know if we end up playing Bama later we'll hear plenty. AND I won't eat crow because I'll say it right now: I'm not sure OSU has what it takes to beat Bama.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Where ya at Joe!? You were so quick to comment earlier lol. Honestly I cannot believe we pulled that off. It was the play were Hubbard tackled 2 guys at once that i knew It may be interesting. My cap is off to our D though, those boys played with some heart tonight.