Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

2017-18' Buckeyes

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Had a great time. My 3 girls and I hung out at my cuz's tailgate not 75 yards from the Shoe and we enjoyed the college football experience. I got video of the team walk by as they entered the stadium and my daughter still shot this pic of her giving UM a high 5 off it.

Barrett played great but it was UNLV as well. Glad to see Haskins finally get some quality reps but I want Burrows out there too.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Real classy, let that happen at the horseshoe. Haters would FREAK dafaq out! That's piss poor sportsmanship.

I almost forgot about this instance. "Dixieland delight" bama rendition. 2014 Iron bowl Alabama VS Auburn. after this the university banned it from the games. Fans still sing it acappela during the iron bowl. lmao

BTW the video is by an auburn fan so he must have got a little pissy..

[video=youtube;X1VqSGsbn8w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1VqSGsbn8w[/video]

Now tell me again how y'all are crazy about football.

moundhill

Supporting Member
Hebbardsville..
Oh I still think he does. Every team we've played sincce Oklahoma has been trash, with little to no defense. Way until Penn State comes to town, he'll choke when he's on the big stage just like always.

bowhunter1023

Owner/Operator
Staff member
Appalachia
Oh I still think he does. Every team we've played sincce Oklahoma has been trash, with little to no defense. Way until Penn State comes to town, he'll choke when he's on the big stage just like always.
Another vote for benching him. I still don't see the long term value in keeping him on the field. I felt, and still feel, moving to a younger QB would have had more benefit for the program over the long run.

Beentown

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Sunbury, OH
Don't know what he did but he surely made college football great again. Upsets and close games (that shouldn't be) galore. Makes it fun.

Jamie

Ohio
winning games, conference championships and play-off berths provide greater long term benefit to the program than starting a young player when you don't need to. I don't understand how anyone thinks that Dwayne Haskins could possibly win more games or make more clutch plays in tight games than a fifth year senior who is the most decorated QB in Ohio State history, but I do think he could perform adequately if JT got hurt. he is ready. Penn State has not faced a defense near as good as ours, and their defense is still suspect in my mind. they are in trouble in two weeks when they come here.

better play calling and execution (on offense) has put players in better positions to make plays, and that has been the biggest improvement I've seen, the level of the competition notwithstanding. confidence is confidence, how you get it is less important than really having it, and the entire team is playing with confidence.

xbowguy

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Licking Co. Ohio
winning games, conference championships and play-off berths provide greater long term benefit to the program than starting a young player when you don't need to. I don't understand how anyone thinks that Dwayne Haskins could possibly win more games or make more clutch plays in tight games than a fifth year senior who is the most decorated QB in Ohio State history, but I do think he could perform adequately if JT got hurt. he is ready. Penn State has not faced a defense near as good as ours, and their defense is still suspect in my mind. they are in trouble in two weeks when they come here.

better play calling and execution (on offense) has put players in better positions to make plays, and that has been the biggest improvement I've seen, the level of the competition notwithstanding. confidence is confidence, how you get it is less important than really having it, and the entire team is playing with confidence.

I agree with you Jamie. The improvements plus we still have a case of the ass for Penn State. Gonna be a good one and I believe OSU comes out on top! O-H !

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
I agree Jamie. Penn State should be a good game to watch. I see a Buckeye win.

And it is evident the coaching staff has worked with JT since earlier in the season. DB'S look better. Receivers look better. They have improved a lot. Against inferior teams? Absolutely. At this point I see it as being a good time to test the Buckeyes. It is time to see where we should be ranked and what to expect for post season.