Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DOW Survey

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Personally, I think you would be a fantastic addition to the team. I don't agree with everything you say, but I want to see multiple positions presented. I feel the hunters have had the other end of the spectrum in their ear long enough. Viewpoints from all angles seems like a good idea in my mind.
Not the agenda hicks. Its to make the appearance of that without actually doing that.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not the agenda hicks. Its to make the appearance of that without actually doing that.
I get that. We all see thru it. However, it'd be nice on their part (even if just for show), to bring a diverse cross section of representatives.

B

bawana

If you look at the list I would hope that you could figure it out.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
If you look at the list I would hope that you could figure it out.
I wouldn't want to guess. I would rather have the official social media chair who was present at the meeting, and made the statement, to inform us the social media audience.

Little social media tip. This is why recording and streaming the proceedings online is critical. People don't have to guess, and you don't actually have to say. ;)

B

bawana

I wouldn't want to guess. I would rather have the official social media chair who was present at the meeting, and made the statement, to inform us the social media audience.

Little social media tip. This is why recording and streaming the proceedings online is critical. People don't have to guess, and you don't actually have to say. ;)

Hopefully streaming the main agenda meeting will occur, I don't think we are going to try to stream four different breakout groups that are meeting at the same time.

B

bawana

Once again I don't know, they being one of the moderators said they had been invited but chose not to, no one really cared, me included about who wasn't going to be there.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
Once again I don't know, they being one of the moderators said they had been invited but chose not to, no one really cared, me included about who wasn't going to be there.
They don't need to. They much prefer to pay lobbyist to pressure the legislature.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I sure as hell would of liked to of heard what they had to say! You also didn't state that you had no knowledge of what company(s) were invited, which is why I asked.

Last edited: