Untitled
Untitled
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 61 to 70 of 70

Thread: "Man Laws" of hunting

  1. #61
    *Supporting Member* "J"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Columbiana County
    Posts
    29,896
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslam51 View Post
    I'm nice when I want to be
    Says you....
    "Risk reveals what you value."

  2. #62
    SO what defines a "nuisance coon"??? Does raiding my deer feeders count?

  3. #63
    <span style="color:green"> <b> *Supporting Member* </b></span> Bigslam51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Stark County
    Posts
    22,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
    SO what defines a "nuisance coon"??? Does raiding my deer feeders count?
    All coons are a nuisance

  4. #64
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigslam51 View Post
    All coons are a nuisance
    Yeah... That should hold up in court

  5. #65
    <span style="color:green"> <b> *Supporting Member* </b></span> Bigslam51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Stark County
    Posts
    22,287
    Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
    Yeah... That should hold up in court
    You didn't ask what would hold up in court. Get your nuisance trapping license, problem solved.

  6. #66
    Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
    Yeah... That should hold up in court
    Ohio revised code.

    1531.40 Nuisance wild animal removal or control services; license.
    (A) As used in this section:
    (1) "Nuisance wild animal" means a wild animal that interferes with the use or enjoyment of property, is causing a threat to public safety, or may cause damage or harm to a structure, property, or person.

    However the above is not intended to be legal advice and you should consult the laws yourself

    http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/1531.40

  7. #67
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Ohio revised code.

    1531.40 Nuisance wild animal removal or control services; license.
    (A) As used in this section:
    (1) "Nuisance wild animal" means a wild animal that interferes with the use or enjoyment of property, is causing a threat to public safety, or may cause damage or harm to a structure, property, or person.

    However the above is not intended to be legal advice and you should consult the laws yourself

    http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/1531.40
    Hmmmmm... very vague... My enjoyment of property is feeding deer and the coons interfere with that... and i'm afraid they might have rabies

  8. #68
    *Supporting Member* "J"'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Columbiana County
    Posts
    29,896
    You take care of the problem without broadcasting across the best viewed outdoor site in Ohio....
    "Risk reveals what you value."

  9. #69
    <span style="color:green"> <b> *Supporting Member* </b></span> Bigslam51's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Stark County
    Posts
    22,287
    Quote Originally Posted by "J" View Post
    You take care of the problem without broadcasting across the best viewed outdoor site in Ohio....
    The ol' SSS

  10. #70
    Man Laws of Hunting

    -If you see me in my tree stand and hunt a tree within 75 yards of me, don't be upset when I climb down to take a dump under your steps. If you didn't see me then you must be a lousy hunter because how could you possibly miss my bare ass shaking back and forth as I'm mooning you.

    -While on base it's OK to hunt my tree stand when I'm not there. Honestly it's a risk I accept and the regulations state it is ok. However, if I show up please have the courtesy to go and hunt someplace else. If not then it isn't my fault you chose to hunt the very tree that I planned on removing the steps from.

    -Sorry, I don't care if you parked here before me. Most likely we won't be hunting near each other so I'm parking here too. If I do step on you I will apologize and move to another location. If you have a problem with it then suck it up and buy your own land.

    -Be a man and claim your own deer. For goodness sake how can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing you recovered, tagged, and bragged about killing someone else's deer. This should literally be a crime.

    -This is the most important MAN CODE out there. Be a MAN and wear a full body safety harness. Your laziness can directly and negatively impact your family, friends, and fellow hunters. https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5dsWWj6Zo/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •