Untitled
Untitled
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: "Man Laws" of hunting

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslam51 View Post
    I'm nice when I want to be
    Says you....
    "Risk reveals what you value."

SO what defines a "nuisance coon"??? Does raiding my deer feeders count?

<span style="color:green"> <b> *Supporting Member* </b></span> Bigslam51's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Just 1 More View Post
    SO what defines a "nuisance coon"??? Does raiding my deer feeders count?
    All coons are a nuisance

Quote Originally Posted by Bigslam51 View Post
    All coons are a nuisance
    Yeah... That should hold up in court

<span style="color:green"> <b> *Supporting Member* </b></span> Bigslam51's Avatar
    You didn't ask what would hold up in court. Get your nuisance trapping license, problem solved.

Ohio revised code.

1531.40 Nuisance wild animal removal or control services; license.
    (A) As used in this section:
    (1) "Nuisance wild animal" means a wild animal that interferes with the use or enjoyment of property, is causing a threat to public safety, or may cause damage or harm to a structure, property, or person.

However the above is not intended to be legal advice and you should consult the laws yourself

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/1531.40

Quote Originally Posted by Jackalope View Post
    Ohio revised code.

1531.40 Nuisance wild animal removal or control services; license.
    (A) As used in this section:
    (1) "Nuisance wild animal" means a wild animal that interferes with the use or enjoyment of property, is causing a threat to public safety, or may cause damage or harm to a structure, property, or person.

However the above is not intended to be legal advice and you should consult the laws yourself

http://codes.ohio.gov/orc/1531.40
    Hmmmmm... very vague... My enjoyment of property is feeding deer and the coons interfere with that... and i'm afraid they might have rabies

You take care of the problem without broadcasting across the best viewed outdoor site in Ohio....
    "Risk reveals what you value."

Quote Originally Posted by "J" View Post
    You take care of the problem without broadcasting across the best viewed outdoor site in Ohio....
    The ol' SSS

Man Laws of Hunting

-If you see me in my tree stand and hunt a tree within 75 yards of me, don't be upset when I climb down to take a dump under your steps. If you didn't see me then you must be a lousy hunter because how could you possibly miss my bare ass shaking back and forth as I'm mooning you.

-While on base it's OK to hunt my tree stand when I'm not there. Honestly it's a risk I accept and the regulations state it is ok. However, if I show up please have the courtesy to go and hunt someplace else. If not then it isn't my fault you chose to hunt the very tree that I planned on removing the steps from.

-Sorry, I don't care if you parked here before me. Most likely we won't be hunting near each other so I'm parking here too. If I do step on you I will apologize and move to another location. If you have a problem with it then suck it up and buy your own land.

-Be a man and claim your own deer. For goodness sake how can you look at yourself in the mirror knowing you recovered, tagged, and bragged about killing someone else's deer. This should literally be a crime.

-This is the most important MAN CODE out there. Be a MAN and wear a full body safety harness. Your laziness can directly and negatively impact your family, friends, and fellow hunters. https://www.instagram.com/p/BY5dsWWj6Zo/

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234