Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Terry Thieme

Just 1 More

Seems he's made a name for himself .. He's advertising South East Ohio deer lease on Archery Talk and here's one of the responses.. lol

Here's a bump for you TERRY !!!! you are the last person any one should ever want to lease from!!!! Remember a few years in Illinois when you crammed all those guys on our seasonal lease when we weren't there??? I'm still humbled that if I never decided to show up early I never would've known you put ten guys through the property the week and 1/2 before we got there. You still owe don and I our money back, which I'm shocked it hasn't showed. Let me guess, its probably still in the mail. Terry I still think you're a complete scum bag and Karma will catch up with you eventually. Beware people, you don't want to lease from this guy. Feel free to pm myself for more details.

Just 1 More

Our place in Kansas has an outfitter that borders one of our better hunting areas. So far we've had one trail cam stolen and one stand stolen. Found where a deer had died with fresh blood and hair but no blood trail leading up to the spot,, figure they shot across property lines. Ran in to a couple hunters this turkey season sitting on the property line which I realize they have the right to do. We plan on posting the hell out of the property line in August.. a sign on every tree.. LOL

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Our place in Kansas has an outfitter that borders one of our better hunting areas. So far we've had one trail cam stolen and one stand stolen. Found where a deer had died with fresh blood and hair but no blood trail leading up to the spot,, figure they shot across property lines. Ran in to a couple hunters this turkey season sitting on the property line which I realize they have the right to do. We plan on posting the hell out of the property line in August.. a sign on every tree.. LOL

People have that issue regardless if the property is leased or not... Just people being the idiots that they tend too be...

Just 1 More

People have that issue regardless if the property is leased or not... Just people being the idiots that they tend too be...

Yes they do.. I expect an outfitter to be held to a higher standard. He knows the boundaries, He knows to inform his clients of property lines and not to cross them or shoot across.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yes they do.. I expect an outfitter to be held to a higher standard. He knows the boundaries, He knows to inform his clients of property lines and not to cross them or shoot across.

Yep, and they can do that then it boils down too the individual pulling the trigger or releasing the arrow....