Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Bill Busbice at it again

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Actually just look up the law and there are 48 states that are on the compact....
Massachusetts and Hawaii are not....

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This day and age with Trail cameras, cell phone cameras, and cameras on drones.... You aren't getting away with much for long....

Hard too believe the arrogance of some of these idiots....

teej89

NE PA
I still can't believe the sentence, it's bogus. I've seen poaching cases where they lose privileges for 20+ years and this clown gets 2 years? Also he falsified his residency? What an idiot...

Also the hiding the caucus to conceal it, that says it all. I talked to a guy in colorado last year who accidentally shot a spike thinking it was a cow, so they quartered it and packed it out, took it to the station and he turned himself and the tagged meat in. The warden thanked him for turning himself in, gave the the guy a $100 fine and had to forfeit the meat and antlers and the meat went to the feeding the hungry. Icing on the cake... the warden reissued him the tag and wished em luck.

Last edited:

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Never could stand that show of his! His penalty was a slap on the wrist IMO as well. It's apparent he didn't learn from his last brush with the law. How many chances is he going to get? SMH

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Yep, they seem too dig themselves a hole they can't get themselves out....

Happens in the bass fishing industry as well....

They get that holy than though attitude and gotta keep themselves up on that pedal stool at all costs...

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hopefully, he is ruined in the outdoor community. It ruined Noel Feather, if anyone besides me remembers who he is! LOL

"Noel calls all deer he!" rotflmao

"When I designed my grunt call I told them I wanted it to sound like a pig!"

"I'm not saying my grunt call is the best but you won't find one out there better than mine!"

Just a few of his quotes that made me roll my eyes and laugh! Remember when he first popped up outta nowhere in NAW in an article about hunters who made the "900 club". Back then it was supposedly an elite group of hunters with their top 6 bucks net score adding up to a minimum of 900". He had I think 3 booners at the time and instantly became a hunting celebrity. I think it came out that some of his deer were taken illegally and his candle was snuffed out as quickly as it was lit.

What a tool! Lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
"Noel calls all deer he!" rotflmao

"When I designed my grunt call I told them I wanted it to sound like a pig!"

"I'm not saying my grunt call is the best but you won't find one out there better than mine!"

Just a few of his quotes that made me roll my eyes and laugh! Remember when he first popped up outta nowhere in NAW in an article about hunters who made the "900 club". Back then it was supposedly an elite group of hunters with their top 6 bucks net score adding up to a minimum of 900". He had I think 3 booners at the time and instantly became a hunting celebrity. I think it came out that some of his deer were taken illegally and his candle was snuffed out as quickly as it was lit.

What a tool! Lol
He sounds like a major tool

brock ratcliff

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Noel was a tool, but he was caught tagging a deer as killed free range when he actually killed it in a pen... This dude has done far worse, IMO.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Here's what's funny about the, "Noel calls all deer he." Thing. A buddy, Ron and I were watching a Dan Fitzgerald deer VHS tape and Noel was on it. He kept saying, He didn't smell me or he came from the bedding area when it clearly was a
Doe not a buck and we all 3 noticed it and just after the 2nd or 3rd time before we mentioned it to each other the narrator in a very subtle voice said, "Noel calls all deer he." rotflmao

It's our belief he did it by habit and during the editing they prolly said, WTF Noel?!?!? and had to have the narrator edit that in! Lol

He was doing what they all do and tried to lie about another big buck he harvested to keep himself in the spotlight. IMO.

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
In the event that you don't want to continue supporting this poachers companies. Below is a list of brands he owns.

Ameristep, Avian-X, Barnett Crossbows, BloodSport, Caboodles, Creative Options, Evolved, Flextone, Frabill, GroundEFX, Halo Optics, No Limit Archery, Plano, Tenzing, Wildgame Innovations and Zink Calls.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
In the event that you don't want to continue supporting this poachers companies. Below is a list of brands he owns.

Ameristep, Avian-X, Barnett Crossbows, BloodSport, Caboodles, Creative Options, Evolved, Flextone, Frabill, GroundEFX, Halo Optics, No Limit Archery, Plano, Tenzing, Wildgame Innovations and Zink Calls.
Well I'm in the clear, don't use turkey decoys or zink calls and the rest of those brands are junk or overpriced.