Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

DEAL Good deal

OO2

In the Uplands
Anyone know if those China heads will fit the Easton 6mm FMJ's since they have a reduced diameter. I think they have 19/32" field tips on right now

OO2

In the Uplands
I'll probably be going to the Rural King in Hebron soon to get some of there 29.99 sticks soon.

I do not have any Rages laying around. I have always shot a fixed Hell Razor. But I'm thinking a mechanical may give me increases accuracy out west at greater distances. But then there is the argument of energy upon impact and penetration. That's another discussion. Figured these were cheap and they look proven. Figured I would try em out.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
I ordered a dozen of the hypodermic knock offs. Felt dirty doing it, as much crap as I've given to most of my hunting companions. I used Rage once and had it fly open upon release. I was fortunate enough that the arrow sliced the deers throat, but it could have been real bad for the deer. Never used them again, but thoe were the very original Rage's

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
I ordered a dozen of the hypodermic knock offs. Felt dirty doing it, as much crap as I've given to most of my hunting companions. I used Rage once and had it fly open upon release. I was fortunate enough that the arrow sliced the deers throat, but it could have been real bad for the deer. Never used them again, but thoe were the very original Rage's
Dirty IMO is charging 2000% markup. Imo that's the risk they run when their prices are astronomical.