Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Gun show in Sydney this weekend -

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
So there's a gunshow at the Shelby Co fairgrounds this weekend -
Anybody have any input? Is it a good show? Worth the drive from Dayton?

If it's just dealers and table after table of AR's....ugh....

Dannmann801

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Springboro
Nahhhh.... don't really need anything. I'd like to go to a show with more individuals selling, gotta find one of those. I think there is a good show in Allen Co at the fairgrounds, I just got to look up when it is.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Nahhhh.... don't really need anything. I'd like to go to a show with more individuals selling, gotta find one of those. I think there is a good show in Allen Co at the fairgrounds, I just got to look up when it is.

The gunshow in Lima is 8 times per year Oct-May only. The 1st full weekend of the month. Good show of about 400 tables. Lot of mom and pop dealers that only do that show. I've setup there at every show going on 31 years this coming October.

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Labor Day weekend is the big event at the fairgrounds. That is Max's Flea Market and Water Dog Races.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Labor Day weekend is the big event at the fairgrounds. That is Max's Flea Market and Water Dog Races.

Forgot that one. I setup there for 3 yrs but quit 2 yrs ago. I don't need the 13 hour days anymore. Always had great cash flow shows but setting up displaying there is a killer.
Friday and Saturday are the best. Sunday about noon most dealers are packing up and leaving.