Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Ladder stands,, Whats new???

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
PM hickslawn.... lol
Phil is a dealer of them....
Thanks J. I don't get too pushy on here. I'm not here to sell. I'm here for the party. Lol

For what it's worth, I sell them AND I use them. I've sold several lines of stands. Bang for the buck, I do like the Rivers Edge stuff.

angelzd28

While I don't own any ladder stands, last week I stopped by the Massillon Menards and picked up a 20' Alpine ladder that was on clearance for $27. I think they cost $45 originally. Never owned one but, I'm tired of climbing in my set stands with pegs. We'll see how this one works out and maybe purchase a couple more.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
While I don't own any ladder stands, last week I stopped by the Massillon Menards and picked up a 20' Alpine ladder that was on clearance for $27. I think they cost $45 originally. Never owned one but, I'm tired of climbing in my set stands with pegs. We'll see how this one works out and maybe purchase a couple more.
Wtf man, do they still have any? That's right up the road from me!

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Sometimes it's just nice to walk up to a ready made stand and be ready lickity split.

Amen.... I'm past the point of using a climber... I used them when I was young and dumb and invincible.... Older, somewhat wiser and enjoy a nice leisurely stroll too a already setup, setup lol

Just 1 More

Thanks J. I don't get too pushy on here. I'm not here to sell. I'm here for the party. Lol

For what it's worth, I sell them AND I use them. I've sold several lines of stands. Bang for the buck, I do like the Rivers Edge stuff.

I passed a guy going south on 77 today that had a Hick's Lawn sign on his truck door... was that you?

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Either a stolen truck on the get away or Phil's mobile advertising truck that just drives around looking pretty.
LOL

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
No Sir, South of Stone Creek/New Philly, Heading south

Hmmm. . . .There is a Phil Hicks who sweeps parking lots, plows snow, and does lawn/landscaping just like we do. He is 20yrs older than me and we have become friends. He is the only one I would know of but his company is "Hicks Sweeping and Snow Plowing". Pretty odd because there aren't many of us who sweep parking lot. Let alone have the same first and last name and only live 2hrs apart. Not sure of anyone on the east side of the state with Hicks Lawn Services as there name but it is definitely a possibility.

Or one of his guys sneaking off to check trail cams...
Naw. That would have been me but I don't have any trail cams that far away. lol

Or a white version of a malnourished Ethiopian? [/QUOTE
Ouch J. That hurts. That really hurts man. lmao

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Hmmm. . . .There is a Phil Hicks who sweeps parking lots, plows snow, and does lawn/landscaping just like we do. He is 20yrs older than me and we have become friends. He is the only one I would know of but his company is "Hicks Sweeping and Snow Plowing". Pretty odd because there aren't many of us who sweep parking lot. Let alone have the same first and last name and only live 2hrs apart. Not sure of anyone on the east side of the state with Hicks Lawn Services as there name but it is definitely a possibility.

Or a white version of a malnourished Ethiopian? [/QUOTE
Ouch J. That hurts. That really hurts man. lmao

Imagine how an Ethiopian feels!?!?rotflmao

Lord I apologize..........

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina

Imagine how an Ethiopian feels!?!?rotflmao

Lord I apologize..........

No shit lol.... Phil, malnourished Ethiopians have feelings too buddy....