Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New bows

Boarhead

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Black Widow!
It kills Skirrels also.[emoji2]

killbucks22

nw ohio
I bought a 2013 elite camo hunter last year and I love it! Very smooth and quiet..milo am I correct that it's the only bow that has a lifetime warranty that's transferable from person to person?

Milo

Tatonka guide.
I bought a 2013 elite camo hunter last year and I love it! Very smooth and quiet..milo am I correct that it's the only bow that has a lifetime warranty that's transferable from person to person?

That would be correct.

Jake_C

Went in the spring and shot a ton of new bows. Ended up leaving with a leftover E32. Couldn't find anything newer that was far enough ahead of it to justify the extra 400 bucks. I also ended up picking up a 10? Elite GT500. Just got it set up and shot it for the first time last weekend. It definitely has a rattle but I noticed the string side shims on top and bottom cams are loose and that's where it's coming from. Gotta find some replacement shims and figure that out.

Just 1 More

I decided on a 2017 Elite E35 V grip, Harvest Brown/Realtree. Dropped down to a 60# bow and have it maxed out at 63#. Set up with a Trophy Ridge Level rest, Dead Center Carbon stab, HHA Optimizer lite kingpin and Maxima Blu-Rz 250's tipped with G5 T-3's and Magnus Black Hornet 4 blades.

20170721_195912 by F G, on Flickr

OhioWhiteTails

Supporting Member
Flatlands
I try not to be a one brand pony, but I have only shot PSE since I started bow hunting. Currently using the 2012 Omen Pro, tough bow to learn to shoot but man it tunes well and has serious speed. I am eye balling the PSE Carbon Air for my next set up.

Just 1 More

I try not to be a one brand pony, but I have only shot PSE since I started bow hunting. Currently using the 2012 Omen Pro, tough bow to learn to shoot but man it tunes well and has serious speed. I am eye balling the PSE Carbon Air for my next set up.

I started looking at the Carbon Air but some of the reviews turned me off. We'll see what 2018 brings out

Dustinb80

#FACKCANCER
Supporting Member
S.W. Ohio
I decided on a 2017 Elite E35 V grip, Harvest Brown/Realtree. Dropped down to a 60# bow and have it maxed out at 63#. Set up with a Trophy Ridge Level rest, Dead Center Carbon stab, HHA Optimizer lite kingpin and Maxima Blu-Rz 250's tipped with G5 T-3's and Magnus Black Hornet 4 blades.

20170721_195912 by F G, on Flickr

That's a sharp lookin bow

Just 1 More

Very sharp looking, was that a custom order or off the shelf option?

Would have been a custom order but it was an Archerytalk deal.. I rarely ever buy new anymore.. Get one off AT for a good discount. Had 28" mods on it and I had to purchase a set of 30's (also AT) and swap them out. Deal was for bare bow only,, had the sight, ordered the stab, rest and wrist sling

Vermonster1121

Sheldon, VT
I've got the new Prime Centergy. I like it so far. When I bought it I was between the Centergy and the PSE Evolve. Part of me still wonders about the PSE as that was my previous manufacturer.

IMG_1856.jpg

Kempire

Still shooting my Nitrum and have just don't see a reason to change. It's a great shooter. I am digging the look of that Elite Dustinb80 posted though. Sharp looking rig.20170611_190202.jpg