Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom turkey strikers

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
I wanted to add this. If any of my calls ever fail for any reason, you can send it back to me and I'll either fix it or turn you a new one, for free. Kinda like the vortex Warranty lol.

Fletch

Supporting Member
I'm a homo I'm a homo boys... Be nice... So Chad how can I obtain one of these fine calls and whats the cost... You have a catalog out yet???

Gordo

Athens County
Good stuff Big Guy, this is my favorite thread!!

The forum has been awfully slow lately....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Without a doubt, this is a good one. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of these calls and learning how to use it.

Keeping rockin brody! I'd love to fast forward 5 years and see where your at then! Keep pushing that envelope man.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
The forum has been awfully slow lately....

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Without a doubt, this is a good one. I'm looking forward to getting my hands on one of these calls and learning how to use it.

Keeping rockin brody! I'd love to fast forward 5 years and see where your at then! Keep pushing that envelope man.
Thanks Gordo! I can't imagine where I'll be with this in 5 years. Hopefully I'll have my own shop so I don't have to work out of my garage! I hope between now and then my calls will lay on top of plenty of gobblers that fell to a Sasquatch 😎. I'm having fun doing it and looking forward to Turkey season more than I ever have before!

MoonLab

Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.
Supporting Member
Tooville
Thanks Gordo! I can't imagine where I'll be with this in 5 years. Hopefully I'll have my own shop so I don't have to work out of my garage! I hope between now and then my calls will lay on top of plenty of gobblers that fell to a Sasquatch . I'm having fun doing it and looking forward to Turkey season more than I ever have before!

Keep at it .
4a30899577b97e70a390b1d5b4e2de1c--doc-brown-back-to-the-future.jpg

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
And ones in the back seat of my truck currently lol... Great seeing you today buddy... Love the look of Dickies call...