Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Custom turkey strikers

jagermeister

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
This thread just gets better and better. You've come a long way since your first post in this one, Chad. The development of your skills has been fun to watch. That padauk slate is one sexy call. And man does it sound good!!!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

aholdren

Supporting Member
South East Ohio
Huh, look at that, ya blink and you go from turning top notch strikers to spinning top class Pots!!! Good stuff that only "the ate up with this shit" do!! Thanks for sharing Chad!

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
Huh, look at that, ya blink and you go from turning top notch strikers to spinning top class Pots!!! Good stuff that only "the ate up with this shit" do!! Thanks for sharing Chad!
Thanks brother 😎. It's all your fault that I'm this ate up with a bird😂

Gordo

Athens County
Thanks Gordo! You gonna kill you a bird this year?

Gotta get my ass in the woods and give myself a chance. I did give my number to a local guy who said he'll hit me up to get after them. He takes folks out all season and is always looking for another tag/shooter.

Are you 'marking' those calls with your name/initials or anything?

I was talking to my buddy the other night that does crazy cool pictures by burning wood. Really cool shit. I'll post a picture up in a minute. It made me think of another dimension you could add to your calls, even if it was just a number or your mark or whatever the hell you wanted.

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County

This is what I'm doing. Writing on them with an India ink pen. I do have a wood burning tool. I'm not artistic enough to burn pictures with it, nor do I want to take the time to do it lol. Maybe one of these days I can send a few calls to your buddy and he can burn some stuff on for me, it would be like a limited run series of 5 pots. Just throwing ideas out there.

Gordo

Athens County

This is what I'm doing. Writing on them with an India ink pen. I do have a wood burning tool. I'm not artistic enough to burn pictures with it, nor do I want to take the time to do it lol. Maybe one of these days I can send a few calls to your buddy and he can burn some stuff on for me, it would be like a limited run series of 5 pots. Just throwing ideas out there.

You got her covered with the India Ink pen! I didn't notice that before. I like it. Authentic.

Some collaboration with that guy would be cool somewhere along the way.