Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

My stupid pet peeves.

Redhunter1012

Supporting Member
Yea, carts parked in the middle of an aisle don't last long with me. If they are more than 6' away from it, I will ram it with my cart out of the way. Greyson loves shopping with me just for this experience alone. My wife refuses to shop with me

Jackalope

Dignitary Member
Staff member
That's every Saturday, Joe. So avoid the place that one day and you'll be fine. I wasn't so lucky...free samples and a holiday weekend.
I usually go to costco and they do it all weekend and at lunch on weekdays. I actually asked the manager girl once when they don't do it so can come back then. Its stupid how people act. They all stand around pretending to be shopping but then as soon as the person starts putting the samples out they all converge like starving cats. Then they have to stand there in the way acting like they're savoring it and pondering the taste. Really their greedy ass wants another one so they're pretending to be undecided.

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
My friend always said poor people have poor ways. I guess to goes also for cheap people also have poor ways.

finelyshedded

You know what!!!
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
I usually go to costco and they do it all weekend and at lunch on weekdays. I actually asked the manager girl once when they don't do it so can come back then. Its stupid how people act. They all stand around pretending to be shopping but then as soon as the person starts putting the samples out they all converge like starving cats. Then they have to stand there in the way acting like they're savoring it and pondering the taste. Really their greedy ass wants another one so they're pretending to be undecided.

Lol, starving cats!!!

Yup, pretty sad what many people have become...SMH

Hop in the car kids, it's time for lunch at Walmart! Lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Lol, starving cats!!!

Yup, pretty sad what many people have become...SMH

Hop in the car kids, it's time for lunch at Walmart! Lol
Shoot. I take offense to this guys. Quit talking about date night for the wife and I. Free samples and some grocery shopping. Let's go baby. It's date night!

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Assholes puuutttttting along in the left lane 3 mph over the speed limit.
160+ mile trip today and I got cought behind 5 separate yahoo's

Today I was Mr. flashing headlights every time!
Intense Mr Flashing headlights..

Last edited:

MK111

"Happy Hunting Grounds in the Sky"
Supporting Member
SW Ohio
Ass holes putting along in the left lane 3 mph over the speed limit.
160+ mile trip today and I got cought behind 5 separate yahoo's

Today I was Mr. flashing headlights every time!
Intense Mr Flashing headlights..

And everyone of them was posting on FB about the yahoo behind them flashing his lights.

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Just pull the fugg over and left me by.
Just cause a bitch is doing a little over does not give em the right to drive cross country in the left lane.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
Flashing the headlights usually results in me going even slower, middle finger is usually involved also[emoji23]

In Germany driving the autobahn, you'll have a car eating your ass if you don't move over from the passing lane.... Don't be a douche and get outta the way.... Too many I'm doing faster then the speed limit so wait till I move over lol
Remember years ago they had that commercial with the old lady putting along in the slow lane???? Caused a bunch of accidents because of their holy than though attitude lol.....

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
In Germany driving the autobahn, you'll have a car eating your ass if you don't move over from the passing lane.... Don't be a douche and get outta the way.... Too many I'm doing faster then the speed limit so wait till I move over lol
Remember years ago they had that commercial with the old lady putting along in the slow lane???? Caused a bunch of accidents because of their holy than though attitude lol.....
This ain't the Autobahn and what do you need to drive 85mph for? I see too many assholes weaving in and out of traffic going 80-90mph on my way to work, for what? These are 65mph highways I travel for work btw.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
This ain't the Autobahn and what do you need to drive 85mph for? I see too many assholes weaving in and out of traffic going 80-90mph on my way to work, for what? These are 65mph highways I travel for work btw.

Well aware it's not the autobahn, they have more considerate drivers over there.... You won't see anyone parked in the passing lane doing 3 mph over the speed limit....

CJD3

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
NE Ohio
Well aware it's not the autobahn, they have more considerate drivers over there.... You won't see anyone parked in the passing lane doing 3 mph over the speed limit....

That's what I'm talkin about. That's all. If your doing 10 over, I can wait my turn but the 3 over people were my issue.

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
That's what I'm talkin about. That's all. If your doing 10 over, I can wait my turn but the 3 over people were my issue.

Once you get to NC and SC it gets bad.... 95 will make you stroke out at times lmao...... And it's all walks of life doing it.... I'll pass you on the right and stare you down lmao