Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

New camera thought

Cuddeback now has a camera with a built in cuddelink. Sportsman guide has a 4 pack of cameras. I think if I catch on a double discount it should be around $620 for 4 cameras. I am going to be buying them in a few weeks after the other manufacturers say what they are coming out with new.

https://www.sportsmansguide.com/pro...g-range-ir-trail-game-camera-4-pack?a=2170827

Not to bother but I have actually been looking at the same thing....was wondering what this double discount you speak of is my dad has a sc membership so I don't know much about it but do have membership access.

Not to bother but I have actually been looking at the same thing....was wondering what this double discount you speak of is my dad has a sc membership so I don't know much about it but do have membership access.
Everyone once in a while SG has a deal for members where they double the discount that they take off of an item. The 4 pack of Cuddelink for non members is $750. For members it is $675. When they run a double discount then it would be $600 plus shipping of course which is $20. Sometimes they do double discount and free shipping too. Right now I am going to wait and see what happens at the ATA show. I am curious if another manufacturer will having something similar.

Well SG had another double discount today so I order a set of 4 Cuddelink's. Been looking at the for so long and just decided to go ahead and buy them. Will let everyone know how they work. Paid $620 for 4 cameras.