Welcome to TheOhioOutdoors
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Login or sign up today!
Login / Join

Isaac's 2017 pics

Isaacorps

Columbus
IMG_3737.JPGIMG_3734.JPG
Just a couple smallish ones from my first card pull on the new property from last weekend. Hoping for some better ones next time around

Isaacorps

Columbus
That woods is open!

That particular area has been timbered so it's not super thick. It butts up against a real thick brushy area that I'm betting is a bedding area. It's loaded with trails criss crossing through it where 3 different points come together and form a nice saddle. I got TONS of doe and fawn pics from that cam so I'm hoping it's a good "social" area lol

Bigslam51

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Stark County
That particular area has been timbered so it's not super thick. It butts up against a real thick brushy area that I'm betting is a bedding area. It's loaded with trails criss crossing through it where 3 different points come together and form a nice saddle. I got TONS of doe and fawn pics from that cam so I'm hoping it's a good "social" area lol
Sounds like it'll be a damn good rut spot, which is what I would leave it for.

Isaacorps

Columbus
Sounds like it'll be a damn good rut spot, which is what I would leave it for.

That's the plan, I'm putting stands together now [emoji41]. I hope to get this one set out within the next couple weeks and then leave it alone. Got a couple other spots in mind to hunt before the rut but this one will be largely left alone until end of October/beginning of November

Isaacorps

Columbus
So I'm a dumbass, went to set another stand and pull cards Saturday after 3 weeks and realized I forgot to turn the cam on after swapping the card. FML [emoji34] oh well, seems like still frequenting the site

"J"

Git Off My Lawn
Supporting Member
North Carolina
So I'm a dumbass, went to set another stand and pull cards Saturday after 3 weeks and realized I forgot to turn the cam on after swapping the card. FML [emoji34] oh well, seems like still frequenting the site

Don't beat yourself up we've all been there.... The ones who haven't are overdue or BS'ng us lol

hickslawns

Dignitary Member
Supporting Member
Ohio
Not too worried about it, just pissed at myself more than anything lol

Don't feel bad. I know that feeling as well.

On a side note: You must be young. My backside would hate me if I sat on those stands any long period of time. Hope you have good cushions for them hiding somewhere. lmao

Isaacorps

Columbus
Don't feel bad. I know that feeling as well.

On a side note: You must be young. My backside would hate me if I sat on those stands any long period of time. Hope you have good cushions for them hiding somewhere. lmao

Oh I do! Lol. I couldn't sit more than 5 minutes in them without one either. I have a real nice soft turkey seat/pad that I use with them. Makes cheap stands bearable lol

Isaacorps

Columbus
IMG_3870.JPGIMG_3871.JPGIMG_3872.JPGIMG_3873.JPG
Pulled the card at the spot I set my stand yesterday. First hard horn pic from 8/26 and to say I'm excited about the one in the last pic would be an understatement lol